Monday, June 27, 2016

In the meantime ....


Still, in what seems to be an endless process of getting our house ready to sell, on the market and buying a home, I have managed to complete a few journal pages with very limited supplies, in the past few weeks.


I knew this would be a very difficult process and realize this is why we have put this whole idea of moving off for so long.


However ... slowly ... everything is finally starting to fall into place, but it still looks like it could be up to another 2 months before we get to settle into our new home.


We have had a few let downs, which at the time made it seem like we would never find what we were looking for. Making things more difficult was the fact that my husband and I were at opposite ends of the spectrum as to what we wanted in a house.  Finding a house we could both agree on was a challenge, but we did it. The new place is more than we both could have hoped for ... so all this searching and now waiting, will be worth it.



In the meantime, we press on, but I have to admit, I am having a hard time on focusing on just about anything.


I will begin working on starting up a Facebook page to document and share the progress of my new studio. I hope you will join and share in this new adventure!



5 comments:

Pat Mathes said...

I am glad you foud some time to work in your journal. I know you are a busy person and love that you have a new house and new studio to put together. You have really inspired me and I push forward. Thanks, Ingrid.

Lori Lee said...

I could not be more happy or excited for you, Ingrid! I am thrilled that you found your new home and your dream studio can now become a reality! And it was such a wonderful surprise to see your new journal pages this morning ~ you have made my day!

Ingrid Dijkers said...

Thanks Pat and Lori.
Your kind words are much appreciated!
I am so over the top excited about our new home and studio, but the waiting is killing me! Previous home owners need to stay there for a bit, so I have to be patient, which is soooo hard to do!

Lorie said...

I just finished a move (well, a LOT of unpacking and organization yet to do), so my heart goes out to you! Keep your eyes on the prize, it will all be sooooo worth it.

Ingrid Dijkers said...

Thanks for that reminder, Lorie!
Yes, it WILL be all worth it in the long run, but sometimes it is frustrating as this whole prepping plus selling a house, buying a house and moving is such a very slow and long process. I guess I wasn't fully prepared for all that. I look so forward to getting beyond this stage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...